Saturday, March 26, 2011

The arrival of materials

After some unexpected delays in receiving project funding, it was deposited a couple of weeks ago, and I promptly headed out with my latrine committee to buy the supplies. This week, the first deliveries arrive. Next week, construction begins. For now, I leave you with pictures and a huge, heartfelt thank you to everyone who donated to help make this project happen. I have a few busy months ahead of me, but I will do my best to keep you as updated as possible.

Community meeting to organize a work schedule and photos of the delivery:














1 comment:

  1. At last! Good luck with your project, Cati. And always wear your work gloves. About how long does it take to build the compostible latrines, assuming you have three or four people working?

    ReplyDelete