Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shamless promotion

Darling readers,

I have found the perfect Christmas present for your loved ones. Please think about buying a Panama calendar from our Volunteer Action Council! They´re $17, with free shipping, sent from within the U.S., and should arrive within 2-3 business days. All profits from the calendars go directly toward Peace Corps projects, so in buying one, you support the work I and the other 160-plus volunteers are doing here in Panama. The shots are beautiful, and you can get a glimpse of what´s right outside my door.

Here is the link.

2 comments:

  1. The calendar looks beautiful. I placed an order, and plan to pepper my copy with cut-out pictures of you. Tastefully, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I'm buying one as well. Such beautiful pictures. It's probably best you're not in them, though. I'd have to buy at least a dozen for framing. :)

    ReplyDelete