Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mail, etc.

A lot of people have asked about where mail can be sent. First, thanks for asking! As of now, my mother has sent several packages, and I haven´t seen a single one yet. They may still be on their way, as mail takes forever here, but I´m unsure. I am recommending no one sends me any mail until I can set up a PO-box like situation in Changionola. I´ve heard mail is more reliable there, and further, the address I have now (listed on the side) is only good through October. So thanks to everyone who offered to send me something, but if it´s anything more than a postcard or letter, I´d recommend waiting until I can set up a new address which will hopefully be more secure.

Also, while this blog is set to private, I´m happy to let anyone read. If anyone you know wants access, send me their email, and I´ll send an invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment