Monday, July 6, 2009

Another blog!?

Welcome to my newest blogging venture. This will serve as a place for me to record as much as I can about my Peace Corps experience, to keep in touch with family and friends, connect with other PC volunteers, and keep my writing from getting rusty. I hope to be as honest and informative as possible here, which may sometimes result in an unpolished or emotional entry. But I want you to know what it is really like, and have a reminder for myself when it's all over.

I found out today I will be serving as an environmental health extentionist in a rural, indigenous community in Panama. My exact location is TBA, but it sounds like I will be awfully far away from an Internet connection, so updates will probably be sporadic. I'll try to remember to share my juiciest stories here. After all, if I get intestinal worms, say, you're going to want to hear those details! Am I right?

1 comment: